Expand your capabilities in a nationally-ranked MBA curriculum. Customize your education. Immediately apply what you learn to the business problems you face every day.
Stressing teamwork and innovative solutions to real-world problems, our MBA curriculum emphasizes global and entrepreneural perspectives. Our faculty brings to the program real-world experience and incorporates a variety of teaching methods. Classes are interactive; you’ll learn through company projects, simulations, group assignments, case analyses, and guest speakers, as well as from your classmates' diverse backgrounds.
Major components that make up the Evening MBA program curriculum:
- 14 core courses (30 semester hours) provide a solid academic foundation in business, preparing you to get the most out of your elective coursework.
- 8 electives (24 semester hours) to customize your education; you'll have the flexibility to select courses across multiple academic areas.
- Options to focus your learning:
- Concentration in business analytics, entrepreneurship, finance, managing innovation and technology, marketing, operations, strategy, strategic sustainability, and more to align with your specific career goals.
- Gain even more of an entrepreneurial edge with a certificate or concentration in technology commercialization through the TI:GER Program®.
You choose the number of courses to fit your schedule. Classes are offered Monday through Thursday evenings, meeting once per week. Evening MBA classes are available during fall, spring and summer semesters.
The length of the Evening MBA program depends on how many classes you complete per year. Typically, students earn their MBA in two to three years. Students must complete their degree within six years.
|2-Year Example Schedule (6 Semesters)|
|3-Year Example Schedule (9 Semesters)|
MBA Courses & Concentrations
MBA core courses provide an overall understanding of the functional areas of business, while the breadth of electives and optional concentrations provides the flexibility to tailor your education around your career goals and interests.
Cultivate an entrepreneurial mindset and build market-ready skills with a certificate or concentration in technology commercialization.