Rachael Copeland, BSBA 2014,
Co-op with NASA in Houston, TX
- One of the most impressive career development programs among business schools
- Intensive career preparation starts freshman year
- Each student receives at least 15 hours of career coaching through the career development course required for our degree and has access to one-on-one career counseling.
- Our career staff helps students secure at least two internships or complete the three-semester co-op program to increase their marketability for full-time positions.
- Our career staff develops relationship with hundreds of employers to ensure students have access to internships, co-ops and full-time jobs with top companies. Our students are consistently recruited by top companies like Deloitte, Accenture, Ernst & Young, IBM and Bank of America.
- Our advisors help each student create an impressive portfolio of experiences to show employers they are competitive for top jobs. Students diversify their portfolios by completing concentrations, minors, certificates, research and study abroad – all within a four-year plan.