- Tech Square: The business school's new state-of-the-art facility is within Technology Square, a vibrant community at the heart of Midtown Atlanta's high-tech business district. Each day thousands of students take advantage of Technology Square's classrooms, restaurants, meeting facilities, bookstore and coffee shop.
- Intern while enjoying campus life: As a major international city, Atlanta offers our students access to thousands of local internships. Students can intern in Atlanta while still living on campus and accessing student services such as the health center, the campus recreation center, and sporting events. Students can also intern part-time while attending classes and enjoying all out student resources.
- Trading Floor: In spring 2007, a new high-tech, $1 million trading floor opened to train students to use the latest financial analysis and trading tools in preparation for careers in investment banking and financial services. This type of trading floor is a rarity at all but the best business schools.
- Residential Campus in an Urban Setting: Georgia Tech students enjoy a tree-lined campus, abundant green space and the pedestrian-friendly streets of a traditional campus, while also benefiting from the social, recreational and career opportunities of midtown Atlanta. From parts of campus you can enjoy the skyline of Atlanta while feeling like you are not in a city at all.
- Recreational and Cultural activities in Atlanta: Within easy reach of campus are a wide range of professional sporting and first-rate cultural events. The Undergraduate Admission Site lists multiple recreational and cultural activities.
Learn more about weekly business building tours and information sessions.
Visit the business building virtual tour