Admission to The Denning Technology & Management Program is highly competitive. The program is only available to current Georgia Tech undergraduate students in the Colleges of Business, Computing, Engineering, or Science. Computer Science and IT Management majors are eligible for the Computing & Management minor. All other applicable majors will earn the Engineering & Management minor. College of Science students will receive a certificate of completion.
To apply and be considered for admission, qualified students must have:
1. 30 credits
2. Four consecutive on-campus semesters of study remaining (excluding summers)
3. A minimum, cumulative 3.0 GPA
Accepted students will enter the program in the fall semester and pursue a non-negotiable course of study while satisfying requirements for a Bachelor's degree in their major. In order for accepted students to maintain their eligibility for the program, they must continue to maintain a minimum, cumulative GPA of 2.9.
Eligible students may study abroad only during the summer, before applying to the program, or after completing the program. Co-op students are eligible for the program if the co-op position is located in the metro Atlanta area.
Students in the Denning Technology & Management Program must maintain a 3.0 GPA for classes within the T&M program. All courses must be taken for a letter grade, not pass/fail.
Students may not substitute the above named courses in the Technology & Management Program.
Application and Interview
- PHASE I applications were accepted from October 1st through October 31st.
- PHASE II applications are being accepted from November 1st through January 13th.
- Qualified applicants will be interviewed in January and February.
- Admitted students will be notified by March 1st.
Email Your Questions:
Discuss the Program:
Linda Oldham, Executive Director
Denning Technology and Management Program