Are you seeking a career in a technical, interdisciplinary, team-based environment?
Do you enjoy challenges and hands-on experience?
Are you a sophomore level business, engineering, science or computing student with 2 or more years of academic study remaining at Georgia Tech?
Selection is highly competitive and successful applicants are characterized by the following attributes:
- Ability to successfully manage the added course work
- Desire to become a leader in the technical business world
- High level of commitment to the program
- Ability to work effectively in teams
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Accepted students will enter the program in the fall semester and pursue a prescribed two-year course of study while satisfying requirements for a bachelor’s degree in their major.