New Exec Ed Course on Mastering Management Concepts Runs October 6-10
Published on: Georgia Tech College of Management's Huang Executive Education Center is offering a brand-new five-day program on Mastering Management Concepts: Moving from Tactical to Strategic Thinking from October 6-10.
Taught by some of the most esteemed faculty members at the College, the program will cover the latest thought leadership on today's hottest business topics:
"Top-ranked Georgia Tech College of Management is uniquely qualified to provide cutting-edge management and leadership training to organizations that are serious about developing innovative strategies that lead to profitable and sustainable growth," says Dan Stotz, director of Executive Education for the College.
- Business Ethics and Ethical Decision-making
- Understanding the Importance of Ethical Decision-making
- Managerial Accounting: The Key Concepts
- Strategic Innovation: The "Circle of Innovation" Framework
- Managerial Finance: The Key Concepts
- Sustainability Frameworks and Best Practices
- The Art and Science of Leadership
- Strategy Development: Driving Profitable Growth
- Improving Your Influencing Skills
- Building and Leading High Performance Teams
Mastering Management Concepts will run from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM on each of the five days. The program cost is $3,900 per person, covering instructional fees, materials, case studies, book and simulation licensing fees, lunch at the Georgia Tech Hotel executive dining room, morning and afternoon refreshments, parking, and Internet access.
Discounts are available to companies that send three or more employees to the program. Special discounts are available for Georgia Tech employees and alumni.
Please call 404.894.8700 for more details.
Director of Communications
Assistant Director of Communications
© 2012 Georgia Institute of Technology