Pamela Kilday of Suntrust Capital Markets (left) and Scott Teissler of Turner Broadcasting System share their insights about technology strategies in annual panel discussion.
When it comes to information technology management, students in Georgia Tech College of Management’s Executive MBA in Management of Technology program get to learn not only from great professors, but also from top executives.
For the Technology Strategies in Information Systems class, Senior Associate Dean Sri Narasimhan recruited five executive from leading companies to participate in the course’s annual panel discussion on February 22.
These guests included:
- Joe Eggers, CIO of Fiserv’s Financial Institutions Group
- Pamela Kilday, CIO and managing director of SunTrust Capital Markets
- Ken Rabun, CIO of Manhattan Associates
- Jon Ramsey, CTO of SecureWorks
- Scott Teissler, executive vice president, CTO and chief digital strategist of Turner Broadcasting System
“It was a great honor to have these leaders participate in this annual event,” says Narasimhan, professor of IT management. “Our students gained a lot from these executives’ discussion of their careers, their approaches to big challenges, as well as their thoughts about outsourcing, the most promising future technologies, Web 2.0, among other topics.”
Director of Communications
Assistant Director of Communications