The College of Management's 11th annual International Finance Conference April 7-9 will feature the most current research from the world's leading universities and institutions.
Sponsored by Assurant Inc., the conference serves as a forum for interaction among academics, practitioners and regulators interested in vital international-finance issues. Over the years, it has attracted five Nobel Laureates in Economics and many other top financial leaders.
Distinguished finance professor Richard Roll of the University of California at Los Angeles will deliver the conference's keynote address, titled "Why Many Developing Countries Just Aren't," at noon April 8.
• International Investment and Capital Markets
• Culture and Economic Behavior
• Cross-Border Investment and Financing
• Cross-Listings and the ADR Market
• Financial Integration, Economic Growth, and Welfare