A superior MBA education from a business school with an outstanding reputation and strong ties to the corporate community should be at the top of your list. Georgia Tech Scheller College of Business is world-renowned for excellence in management education.
Business leaders and corporate recruiters continue to rate the Georgia Tech Scheller College of Business as a producer of MBA graduates with a strong work ethic, excellent analytical proficiency, and a demonstrated ability to lead.
"Georgia Tech's BusinessWeek and U.S.News rankings reflects our numerous enhancements over the past few years. This includes hiring remarkable faculty that has attracted top students, an MBA experience that our students rate higher than at many of the world's best B-schools, and our students' very impressive performance in the job market as we focus heightened attention on innovative, truly first-rate education."
Dean, Scheller College of Business
Stephen P. Zelnak Jr. Chairholder
Full-Time MBA Program*
- Bloomberg BusinessWeek
- 23rd Full-time MBA Program
- 8th Among National Public Universities (1st in Georgia)
- 6th Information Technology (1st in Southeast U.S.)
- 12th E-business (1st in Southeast U.S.)
- 17th Teamwork
- 31st Entrepreneurship (1st in Georgia)
- U.S.News & World Report
- 27th Full-time MBA Program
- 10th Among National Public Universities (1st in Georgia)
- 13th Supply Chain/Logistics (1st in Georgia)
- 14th Production/Operations (1st in Southeast U.S. & Georgia)
- 16th Information Systems
- The Princeton Review's: The Best 296 Business Schools
- 7th Best Classroom Experience
*Rankings as of March 2013
What is the average GMAT score of applicants?
The average GMAT score of students in the program is 678. The middle 80% range is 620-740.
How much does the Full-time MBA cost?
2012-2013 annual tuition for Georgia residents is $25,284 and $36,246 for non-residents.
Can I test out of certain courses?
Some core courses can be waived based on a waiver exam, and you will replace the course with an elective.