- How do I get to the Scheller College of Business?
- View detailed directions and parking.
- How do I get from the airport to the Scheller College?
Many visitors take MARTA (light rail) from the airport. There are two MARTA stations (North Avenue and Midtown) within blocks of the College and there are a variety of hotels and restuarants in the immediate vicinity.
There are many other options for traveling to and from Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport to Midtown Atlanta.
- Are there hotels near campus?
Yes. There are many hotels to choose from near the College of Business and the Georgia Tech campus. Here are several options:(ask for Georgia Tech rates)
Georgia Tech Hotel and Conference Center (across the street from Scheller College of Business)
800 Spring Street NW, Atlanta, GA 30308
Reservations: 404-347-9440; 800-706-2899
This full service hotel located on the Georgia Tech campus, offers restaurant, bar and room service seven days a week as well as numerous restaurant options just steps away. The hotel also features free wireless internet, fitness center (including indoor pool) and FREE transportation on the Tech Trolley that stops right in front of the hotel. Remember to take your picture with the Ramblin Wreck on display in the lobby!
Ask for the Georgia Tech rate!
Hilton Garden Inn/Homewood Suites (0.5 miles from Scheller College of Business)
97 10th Street NW
Atlanta, GA 30309
Regency Suites Hotel (.3 miles from the Scheller College of Business)
975 West Peachtree St. NW, Atlanta, GA 30309
Renaissance Atlanta Hotel Downtown (.1 mile walk from Scheller College of Business)
866 West Peachtree Street NW Atlanta, GA 30308
Residence Inn Atlanta Midtown / Historic (.5 miles from Scheller College of Business)
1041 West Peachtree Street
Atlanta, GA 30309
- Tell me more about Atlanta!
- Learn more about Atlanta.
- What is a custom program?
- A Georgia Tech custom executive education program is a joint venture created in collaboration with your organization. Our programs are tailored to empower your team to solve unique business challenges. We develop a results-based curriculum built around your goals, so you can see immediate impact.
- How does a custom program get developed?
- Custom programs are designed jointly between the faculty and staff at Georgia Tech and your organizational leaders. While our programs are tailored completely to meet your specific needs, there is a well-defined approach that helps us deliver results. (insert image of process)
- How long does it take to develop a custom program?
- The length of time it takes to develop a custom program will depend upon the needs of your organization. The Georgia Tech team will work closely with your organization to ensure that we thoroughly understand your learning objectives and, together, we will identify a timeframe for designing and delivering the program.
- How much does it cost to deliver a custom program?
- The investment that your organization makes in a custom program will depend upon a variety of factors, including program length and the level of customization needed. We work with clients at a variety of price points.
- Can I earn credits or a certificate through a custom program?
- Program participants will earn Continuing Education Units (CEUs). Depending on the length of the program, participants may also be eligible for an official Georgia Tech certificate. Our team will work with you to determine eligibility.
- Who do I contact to find out more?
- Our experienced Client Relationship Managers are available to answer inquiries and provide detailed information. Contact us at 404-894-8700 or .
- How many participants can be accommodated in a custom program?
- Class sizes vary by program. We recommend cohorts of 15 – 40, however there are opportunities to host more than one cohort concurrently. Our on-site executive classrooms will hold comfortably up to 50 participants each.
- Where will GT custom executive education classes be held?
While classes may be held at your location, we suggest holding classes at Georgia Tech’s vibrant main campus in midtown, Atlanta. Participants learn best when able to engage with instructors and classmates while free from workplace pressures. The state-of-the-art Huang Executive Education Center offers a fully-staffed, supported learning environment, with comfortable and flexible classrooms, integrated technology, small-group breakout rooms, food service, and social spaces.
The Huang Executive Education Center is conveniently located at Technology Square, 5th and Spring Streets in Atlanta. We are easily accessible and just fifteen minutes via light rail from the world’s business airport, Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport. Positioned directly across the street from the Georgia Tech Hotel and Conference Center, the center is a short walk from a variety of restaurants, recreational facilities, and a range of other lodging options.
- Who can attend a custom program?
- Our faculty and staff are available to advise sponsoring organizations on selection processes and criteria. We collaborate with executive sponsors and project managers on developing cohorts, who will engage, relate, work well together, and arrive for their programs ready to learn new concepts and embrace new ideas.
- Are there minimum educational requirements for the participants?
- It is at the discretion of the corporate sponsor to select their participants regardless of educational background. Content may be most easily understood and applied by participants who are managers or technical experts with relevant college degrees and/or workplace experience.
- Who teaches in the custom programs?
- It is Georgia Tech’s philosophy to place the most progressive thought-leaders and experienced executive educators in classrooms with custom program clients. Often, these are distinguished Scheller College of Business faculty, or faculty from other colleges at the Georgia Institute of Technology. Qualified consultants, instructors from other institutions, and subject matter experts from within the sponsoring organization are frequently included.
- Can I bring in my own instructor?
- Since we view development of custom programs as a collaborative process , we are open to incorporating into program designs instruction by educators, subject matter experts, and consultants with whom our clients have established relationships.