The application deadline for the Class of 2015 is April 1, 2014. After the deadline, EMBA program applications will be accepted on a space-available basis until the class is seated. For more information, please contact a member of our team at 404.385.2254.
Executive MBA Admissions Criteria
The Executive MBA Admissions Committee emphasizes the following components of an applicant's candidacy (minimum qualifications):
- Ability to complete the program course work successfully
- Professional potential, as indicated by letters of recommendation
- Organization's willingness to allow adequate time for the applicant to be successful
- The program's probability of enhancing the applicant's career
Each component of the application is considered within the context of an applicant's complete profile. The admissions committee also requires a personal interview to help strengthen the application.
A complete application file includes the following items:
- Online application
- Two professional recommendations (including your immediate supervisor)
- Transcripts from all previous colleges attended
- GMAT score (may be waived based on the review of the academic profile)
- Interview (can be scheduled at any time during the application process)
In addition to the items listed above, international applicants must provide the following:
- Transcripts in both English and native language. Additionally, any program of study that led to a degree must include degree certificates in both English and the native language.
- Results from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) sent directly to the Office of Graduate Admissions. This item applies to applicants whose native language is not English and who have not attended a university in the United States.
The application deadline for the class beginning in August 2014 and graduating in December 2015 is April 1, 2014. All applications received prior to this date will be considered by the admissions committee. After this date, applications will be considered based on space availability. Once the file is complete and your interview is conducted, you will be notified of our decision within two weeks.