Scheller College of Business
Undergraduate Handbook - BSBA Degree
The purpose of this handbook is to provide information concerning the curriculum of the Scheller College of Business (CoB) and the policies and procedures of the CoB and Georgia Tech.
Satisfactory completion of a college degree is the responsibility of the student. This responsibility includes but is not limited to:
- Schedule an appointment for academic advisement at least once each semester, year or whenever you have questions.
- Establish and follow academic plans leading to graduation
- Attend and participate in class.
- See the CoB career advisor (Kevin Stacia) long before senior year.
- Take full advantage of Tech Career Services and other major school and institute resources.
- Read the Scheller College of Business literature provided to you at orientation
- Student must be informed of all important dates and deadlines published in the institute and major school calendars.
VII. Special Opportunities
b. Study Abroad
XII. Institute Calendar
XIV. Scholastic Standing
XVI. Transfer Credit
XVII. Petition to the Faculty
XVIII. Degree Petitions
XIX. 36 Hour Rule
XX. Cross Enrollment
XXI. Academic Honor Code
XXII. Sexual Harassment Policy
 Athletes are required to meet with their CoB academic advisor at least once a year.
 Any questions that you have regarding your individual record should be discussed with your major school advisor
 All CoB students are required to complete the University System of Georgia Core Requirements
 Only applies to students who started prior to Summer 2011
 Applies to any students starting Summer 2011 and after or change of majors Spring 2011 and after
 All BSBA student are required to complete a concentration
 Individual faculty members or any staff members in the Undergraduate Program Office do not have authority to give a student permission to be added to an already full class in any circumstance. The best way to determine if there are seats available in a section of a class and to register an available seat is to monitor the “online” OSCAR.