Summer and Fall 2014 Graduation Procedures
All business students planning to graduate summer or fall 2014 are required to attend Graduation Made Easy, the one-stop shop for appying to graduate. During Graduation Made Easy, you will complete the necessary requirements to graduate with academic advisors to present to answer any questions.
- All business students planning to graduate summer or fall 2014 are required to attend 1 of the 5 Graduation Made Easy meetings.
- Pre-registration for Graduation Made Easy is required. Space is limited in each meeting, so register early!
- Students do not need to complete any graduation forms before attending Graduation Made Easy.
- Multiple step process: The Registrar's Office and the Scheller College of Business both have required but different processes.
- Graduation procedures take place early so remaining requirements can be confirmed by an advisor before Phase I summer and fall registration opens.
- If you are unable to attend 1 of the 5 Graduation Made Easy meetings (study abroad, co-op, internship, etc.), please email Kristen Norris at .
Graduation Made Easy
Attendance at a meeting is required for all business summer and fall graduates. All meetings will take place in the Trading Floor on the 4th floor of the Scheller College of Business. Please arrive 10 minutes EARLY to each meeting so that we can begin on time.
- Thursday, January 16 at 3:20pm
- Tuesday, January 21 at 11:10am
- Wednesday, January 22 at 4:40pm
- Thursday, January 23 at 11:10am
- Friday, January 24 at 4:40pm
Spring 2014 graduation procedures have closed. If you were planning to graduate spring 2014, please contact your academic advisor to make alternative graduation plans.