Scheller Business Ambassadors
The Scheller Business Ambassadors are comprised of undergraduate students selected through a formal annual recruitment process that occurs every November. The ambassadors are a professional, enthusiastic and hard working group of leaders. Scheller Business Ambassadors work under the supervision of the Undergraduate Office at the Scheller College of Business. Their goal is to achieve the priorities set forth by Georgia Tech and the Scheller College of Business. Ambassadors must be in academic good standing to become a new member, and to be an active ambassador each semester.
The purpose of the Scheller Business Ambassadors is to:
- serve as the liaison between the Scheller College of Business Undergraduate Programs Office and undergraduate business students.
- represent the Scheller College of Business to prospective undergraduate students through organized recruitment initiatives, and
- promote community development within the undergraduate business student populations througho organized programs and initiatives.
Outline of the Scheller Business Ambassadors program:
- Scheller Business Ambassadors are active leaders.
- Ambassadors are expected to participate in as many activities and events as they can, to lead projects and to contribute during meetings.
- Ambassadors meet every Monday at 6pm in the Scheller College of Business. Our meetings last one hour and are required.
- The time commitment for ambassadors is roughly 2-3 hours or more per week, depending on what projects an ambassador is leading or what events an ambassador is working.
- Ambassadors are comfortable with public speaking.
- Ambassadors must keep up to date about the Scheller College of Business to share this information with prospective high school students.
- Ambassadors develop new ideas to better the Scheller College of Business, and work as a group to implement them.
- Ambassadors enjoy talking with current Scheller Business students, interacting with Scheller College of Business staff and faculty, and meeting prospective high school students who are considering Georgia Tech’s business program.
- Ambassadors assist the Scheller College of Business undergraduate programs office with recruiting and community building activities