In recognition and support of Georgia Tech’s commitment to excellence, the Jennifer R. and Charles B. Rewis Student Award for Excellence in Accounting in the College of Business has been established with corporate matching from Ernst & Young.
This $5,000 award is intended for an in-state undergraduate student who has demonstrated exceptional academic performance in the area of Accounting with preference for students pursuing careers in Accounting.
Deadline: February 9, 2015 at 4 p.m.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- A Current Georgia Tech undergraduate College of Business student
- Accounting Concentration
- 3.0 or higher cumulative GPA
- Junior or Senior (60 or more earned credit hours including AP, IB and transfer credit) at time of application process.
- Exceptional academic performance in the area of Accounting
- Intends to pursue a career in Accounting
There are two steps to apply:
- Complete and submit the scholarship application form below by 4 p.m. on Monday, February 9, 2015.
- Submit a resume via email to by 4 p.m. on Monday, February 9, 2015. Please name your document with your first and last name. For instance, John Doe's resume would be “John Doe Resume”.