Three Norfolk Southern Scholarships will be awarded to Scheller College of Business students for $1,500 each. The Scholarship is intended for a students who have a 2.5 or higher cumulative GPA, are concentrating in Information Technology Management OR Operations and Supply Chain Management, have outdoor work experience and leadership experience.
Deadline: February 9, 2015 at 4 p.m.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- A current Georgia Tech undergraduate College of Business student
- Junior (60-89 earned credit hours including AP, IB and transfer credit) at the time of the application process.
- 2.5 or higher cumulative GPA
- Information Technology Management OR Operations and Supply Chain Management Concentration
- Preference given to students who have outdoor work experience.
- Preference given to students who display leadership experience.
There are two steps to apply:
- Complete and submit the scholarship application form below by 4 p.m. on Monday, February 9, 2015. Submit the following two documents via email to
- by 4 p.m. on Monday, February 9, 2015. Please name all your documents with your first and last name. For instance, your resume would be “John Doe Resume”; your personal statement would be “John Doe Statement.”
- a resume detailing extracurricular activities, leadership and work experience
- a personal statement not exceeding 500 words describing how the scholarship would help you to further enhance your educational goals, leadership roles and service to Georgia Tech and the community..