In recognition and support of Georgia Tech’s commitment to excellence, The Naresh K. Malhotra $500 scholarship is for an undergraduate College of Business student demonstrating exceptional academic performance and interest in the area of Marketing Research.
Deadline: February 9, 2015 at 4 p.m.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- A current Georgia Tech undergraduate College of Business student
- Marketing Concentration
- Minimum GPA of 3.5 in all marketing courses
- Taken market research (MGT 3310) and received an “A”
- Junior or Senior (60 or more earned credit hours including AP, IB and transfer credit) at time of application process.
- Interest in the area of Marketing Research
There are two steps to apply:
- Complete and submit the scholarship application form below by 4 p.m. on Monday, February 9, 2015.
- Submit a resume via email to by 4 p.m. on Monday, February 9, 2015. Please name your document with your first and last name. For instance, John Doe's resume would be “John Doe Resume”.