Lockheed Martin has provided one scholarship of $1,000 for eligible sophomore, junior or senior undergraduate Scheller College of Business students.
Lockheed Martin is a global security company engaged in the research, design, development, manufacture, integration and sustainment of advanced technology systems, products and services. The majority of their business is with the U.S. Department of Defense and U.S. federal government agencies. Lockheed Martin's operating units are organized into broad business areas of Aeronautics, Electronic Systems, Information Systems & Global Solutions, and Space Systems.
Deadline: February 10, 2014 at 4 p.m.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- a current full-time Georgia Tech undergraduate CoB major
- any business concentration
- sophomore, junior or senior (completed 30 or more credits including AP, IB and transfer credit).
- strong interest in pursuing an internship or employment in the aerospace/defense industry
There are two steps to apply:
- Complete and submit the scholarship application form below by 4 p.m. on February 10, 2014.
- Submit the following two documents via email to by 4 p.m. on February 10, 2014. Please name all your documents with your first and last name. For instance, your resume would be “John Doe Resume”; your personal statement would be “John Doe Statement.”
- a resume detailing extracurricular activities, leadership and work experience
- a personal statement not exceeding 500 words describing, in detail, how your studies, career goals and/or work experience relate to Lockheed’s business and how the scholarship would help you achieve your educational goals. If you have a career interest in the aerospace/defense industry, please indicate this.