The Evergreen Scholarship is intended for a student who has a 3.0 or higher cumulative GPA, financial need, is employed while attending school, and has remaining semesters left at Georgia Tech.
The recipient receives a certificate and check for $2,500.
Deadline: February 10, 2014 at 4 p.m.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- A current Georgia Tech undergraduate College of Business student
- 3.0 or higher cumulative GPA
Employed while attending school (e.g. Federal Work Study, Internship, COOP, etc).
There are two steps to apply:
- Complete and submit the scholarship application form below by 4 p.m. on Monday, February 10, 2014.
- Submit the following two documents via email to by 4 p.m. on Monday, February 10, 2014. Please name your document with your first and last name. For instance, John Doe's resume would be “John Doe Resume”.
- A resume detailing extracurricular activities, leadership and work experience
- A personal statement not exceeding 500 words describing your studies, involvement at Georgia Tech and the community,your work experience(s) while enrolled as a student, and how the scholarship will help you further enhance your educational goals