The ConocoPhillips Scholarship recognizes an exceptional College of Business undergraduate student who intends to pursue a career in Finance or Quantitative Trading Strategy.
The award recognizes overall scholastic average and academic performance in Finance classes. Internships, campus involvement, and organizational leadership are also considered in the selection. The recipient is awarded a $2000 scholarship, or two recipients may win $1,000 each.
Deadline: February 10, 2014 at 4 p.m.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- A current Georgia Tech undergraduate College of Business student
- Finance Concentration
- 3.0 or higher cumulative GPA
- Junior or Senior (60 or more earned credit hours including AP, IB and transfer credit) at time of application process.
- Interest in the area of finance or quantitative trading
There are two steps to apply:
- Complete and submit the scholarship application form below by 4 p.m. on Monday, February 10, 2014.
- Submit a resume via email to by 4 p.m. on Monday, February 10, 2014. Please name your document with your first and last name. For instance, John Doe's resume would be “John Doe Resume”.