The Scheller College of Business welcomes transfer students from many other institutions in the United States and from some international schools.
Transfer admission is overseen by the Georgia Tech Office of Undergraduate Admissions.
To develop the best way to manage your time and research in transferring to Tech, please follow these steps:
- Read the transfer student admission requirements and procedures at the transfer student admissions website.
- Attend a transfer admission session at the Office of Undergraduate Admissions.
- Find accepted transfer classes on the transfer equivalency chart. If the class is not listed here, but you would like to try to get credit for it, you may e-mail the syllabus from the class to a GT advisor in the academic department of the course. You can find contact information for College of Business advisors at the Meet the Staff page. If a meeting is required with a CoB advisor, please bring any current transcripts from other institutions and your completed CoB credit sheet.
- Open the BSBA credit sheet. Check off classes you have credit for on this credit check list. See what GT classes remain for a BSBA degree.
- Direct any questions regarding the actual admissions process to the GT Office of Admissions.
- Once admitted, transfer students should attend Transfer FASET (orientation) to register for classes.