Build your future. The Full-time MBA curriculum allows you to immerse yourself in an intense learning environment. Examine issues from all angles while working on real business problems. Discover unique insights, valuable perspectives, and innovative ways of thinking to create better opportunities.
The Full-time MBA Experience
Educational excellence is a hallmark of Georgia Tech, and our MBA degree upholds that tradition with a highly relevant and challenging program.
MBA courses strengthen your comprehension of the social, environmental, and political factors shaping the global marketplace. Our faculty brings real-world experience and incorporates a variety of teaching methods. You'll learn through company projects, simulations, group assignments, case analyses, and guest speakers, as well as from your classmates' diverse backgrounds.
Then you'll supplement what you learn in class with extracurricular and experiential learning opportunities to further build your network and put your knowledge into practice. You'll have numerous opportunities to hone leadership skills and acquire hands-on experience.
Major components that make up the Full-time MBA program curriculum:
- 14 core courses (30 semester hours) provide a solid academic foundation in business, preparing you to get the most out of your elective coursework.
- 8 electives (24 semester hours) to customize your education; you'll have the flexibility to select courses across multiple academic areas.
- Options to focus your learning:
- Concentration in business analytics, entrepreneurship, finance, managing innovation and technology, marketing, operations, strategy, strategic sustainability, and more.
- Gain even more of an entrepreneurial edge with a certificate or concentration in technology commercialization through the TI:GER Program®.
- Optional summer internship provides an opportunity to apply managerial theories you learn during your first year, while gaining valuable work experience.
|22-month Full-time MBA Course Plan|
MBA Courses & Concentrations
MBA core courses provide an overall understanding of the functional areas of business, while the breadth of electives and optional concentrations provides the flexibility to tailor your education around your career goals and interests.
Put your skills to the test, start building a professional network, and get a head start on full-time employment opportunities.