Enhance your leadership skills.
Expand your current role.
Explore your career options.
Wherever you're headed, we’re here to help you get there
The mission of Executive MBA Career Services is to ensure that you are provided with the coaching, the resources, and the tools to support you in proactively managing your career. Whether you plan to progress within your current organization, change your direction, or consider an entrepreneurial route, the career management skills we share are instrumental in enhancing your marketability.
A Portfolio of Services
You are committed to your professional growth and development. We recognize and applaud that commitment and are here to support and guide you as you move forward with the next steps in your career and prepare to transition into executive roles. For some, planning your career path is a process of exploration and discovery; for others, the path may already be clear. Understanding that each student is unique, we provide a portfolio of services that you can choose from to meet your individual needs.
Our Executive MBA Program students have a dedicated career coach with over 20 years of experience to work with you to meet your individual needs. We understand that you are a working professional and we are committed to being available to meet your schedule. We encourage you to take advantage of our wide array of career services:
- Assessments to identify and clarify your interests, motivators, values, and strengths
- Executive 1:1 career coaching throughout your program
- Workshops targeting topics relevant to developing and managing your career
- Development of a customized executive resume
- Access to proprietary data bases to target and research companies of interest
- Interview preparation, including a web-based program to practice your skills
- Guidance in evaluating and negotiating job offers
- Access to MBA level job postings and on campus recruiting
- Lifetime career coaching for alumni
CareerBuilder reaps benefits from Georgia Tech.
Since 2007, CareerBuilder has sponsored some of its best and brightest stars in Georgia Tech's Executive MBA Program. “We believe the Executive MBA Program helps accelerate the skills and abilities of our high-potential employees by several years, exposing them to experiences they may not get in any other way."
Roger Fugett began the Executive MBA in Global Business (EMBA-GB) Program in August 2007 with full support from CareerBuilder to gain a better understanding of general business operations. In June 2008, almost a year into the EMBA-GB Program, Fugett was promoted to vice president of information technology.