Tuition & Fees
The Executive MBA program employs an inclusive turn-key tuition and fee structure. Our MBA students are working professionals, already entrenched in demanding careers and busy lives. The EMBA department's mission is to make our students' lives as stress-free as possible so they may focus on their studies.
|EMBA Program Fee
EMBA Program fee: $79,000
The Executive MBA tuition includes the following:
- Tuition & Fees
- All books and required classroom materials
- On-campus parking pass (directly across from Scheller College of Business)
- All meals & refreshments during class times (Friday evenings & Saturdays)
- Dedicated Academic Program Manager
- 2-week International Residency ground costs
- International Residency intra-regional flights
- Access to Georgia Tech resources
- Admission to guest speaker events, symposia, and lectures
- EMBA Career Development Programs
- Lifetime career coaching for EMBA alumni
Tuition does not include the following
- Lodging during Atlanta campus residencies
- International Residency flights to/from US
- Personal incidentals during International Residency*
- Special Program Fee for Optional Residency
- Airfare to/from Optional Residency location
- Personal incidentals during Optional Residency*
*Please see your Program Manager for a detailed list
There are numerous financial aid options for which you may be eligible, including:
- Education Loans: U.S. citizens and permanent residents may be eligible for education loans. To learn more about graduate financial aid and loan programs, contact Georgia Tech’s Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid.
- Employer Reimbursement: Contact your employer's human resources department for available tuition assistance programs and eligibility.
- The Post-9/11 GI Bill: Veterans with active duty service on, or after, Sept. 11 2001, may be eligible to receive educational benefits. Additional information is available through the Department of Veterans Affairs GI Bill Website or you may contact us with questions.
To explore financial aid options, please visit www.finaid.gatech.edu.
Admission RequirementsFAQsCareer Development
For more information about the requirements, costs, financial aid, and upcoming events, contact us via phone at 404.385.2254 or 1.800.815.7662 (Toll Free) or via email at . Our admissions team is happy to answer your questions and assist you with the application process.