- Priority application deadline: April 1, 2014
- Final application deadline: June 30, 2014
- Program start date: August 2014
- Graduation: December 2015
- Minimum five years of professional experience
- Online application (see below)
- Academic transcripts from all colleges previously attended
- Current Résumé
- Two professional letters of recommendation (including your immediate supervisor)
- Admissions interview (can be scheduled at any time during the application process). Email your interview request to or call 404-385-8112
- Official GMAT score (if required) or GMAT waiver application
- Official TOEFL score (if required)
Apply to the EMBA-GB Program Now
Apply to the EMBA-MOT Program Now
For more information about the requirements, costs, financial aid, and upcoming events, contact us via phone at 404.385.2254 or 1.800.815.7662 (Toll Free) or via email at .
Our admissions team is happy to answer your questions and assist you with the application process.