Maximize your potential.
Deciding to pursue your MBA is a natural decision as a working professional. Whether you are looking to advance your career, explore new career options, or add to your corporate worth, earning your MBA is a smart decision.
The Georgia Tech Executive MBA program seeks qualified candidates who are working professionals looking to expand their career opportunities and accelerate their corporate worth with a Georgia Tech MBA.
The Executive MBA program seats a new class every August. The Priority Admissions deadline is April 1st, but you can apply through June 30. Admission after April 1 is on an availability basis.
Executive MBA Candidacy Qualifying Criteria
- Working professional with at least five years of career experience
- 4-year Bachelor Degree from an accredited university
- Competitive GMAT score or GMAT waiver eligibility
Application & Admission Process
- The EMBA Program follows a rolling admissions cycle and seats a new class every August.
- Priority Application Deadline is April 1. Applications received April 2-June 30 are considered on a space availability basis.
- An Admissions Interview is required for each EMBA candidate.
- Admission decisions are delivered within approximately four weeks from your completed application, which includes both your official application to Georgia Tech and your admissions interview with the Executive MBA admissions committee.
|Schedule an Optional Pre-assessment Consultation|
Pre-assessment consultations may be in person or by phone to discuss the EMBA program, your potential candidacy, necessary qualifications for admission, your particular circumstances, etc.. Email your request to or call 404-385-8112.
|Schedule Your Admissions Interview|
An Admissions Interview is required for each EMBA candidate. Interviews may be requested at any point by emailing your resume and an unofficial copy of your transcripts to .
|Attend an Executive MBA Info Session|
EMBA Info Sessions are a great opportunity to learn more about the Executive MBA program and meet EMBA students, alumni, faculty, & staff.
Register for an upcoming EMBA Info Sessions at: http://scheller.gatech.edu/info-session.html