Admission to The Denning Technology & Management Program is highly competitive.
The program is only available to current Georgia Tech undergraduate students in the Colleges of Business, Computing, Engineering, or Science. Computer Science and IT Management majors are eligible for the Computing & Business minor. All other applicable majors will earn the Engineering & Business minor. College of Science students will receive a certificate of completion.
To apply and be considered for admission, qualified students must have:
- 30 credits
- Four consecutive on-campus semesters of study remaining
- A minimum, cumulative 3.0 GPA.
Accepted students will enter the program in the fall semester and pursue a non-negotiable course of study while satisfying requirements for a Bachelor's degree in their major. In order for accepted students to maintain their eligibility for the program, they must continue to maintain a minimum, cumulative GPA of 2.9.
Eligible students may study abroad only during the summer, before applying to the program, or after completing the program. Co-op students are eligible for the program if the co-op position is located in the metro Atlanta area.
Students in the Denning Technology & Management Program must maintain a 3.0 GPA for classes within the T & M program. All courses must be taken for a letter grade, not pass/fail.
Students may not substitute the above named courses in the Technology & Management Program.
Application and Interview
- PHASE I applications were accepted from October 1 - 31, 2013.
- PHASE II applications were accepted through January 13, 2014.
- Qualified applicants will be interviewed by February 7, 2014.
- Admitted students were notified on February 14, 2014.
- Orientation took place on Monday, February 24, 2014 at 6:00 pm.
- Dress for Success Workshop was on Monday, March 3, 2014 at 6:00 pm.
- Class of 2016 Welcome Picnic will be Thursday, April 3, 2014 at 6:00 pm.