Admission to The Denning Technology & Management Program is highly competitive. The program is open to Georgia Tech undergraduate students in the Colleges of Business, Computing, and Engineering.
Computer Science and IT Management majors are eligible for the Computing & Business minor. All other applicable majors will earn the Engineering & Business minor.
Who should apply?
- Business, computing, or engineering students with two or more years of academic study remaining at Georgia Tech
- Students seeking a career in a technical, interdisciplinary, team-based environment
- Students who enjoy challenges and hands-on experiences
Application Requirements for the T&M Class of 2017
- 30 credits on your Georgia Tech transcript (AP credits count) before starting the program in Fall 2015
- On campus for Fall 2015, Spring 2016, Fall 2016, and Spring 2017
- Minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA
- Co-op students are only eligible if the co-op position is located in the metro Atlanta area
Length of Program for the T&M Class of 2017
- Accepted students will enter the program in Fall 2015 and pursue a two-year course of consecutive study ending in Spring 2017
Application Process for T&M Class of 2017
- An optional information session for prospective students will be October 20, 2014 from 7:30 - 9:00 pm, Room 300, Scheller College of Business. (Business casual)
- Applications are accepted during the month of November 2014
- The application is an online form including essay questions and will be posted by November 1, 2014
- Selected applicants will be contacted to schedule an 30-minute interview with a T&M staff member
- Accepted students will be notified of their acceptance in February 2015
T&M Class of 2017 Timeline
- Apply in November 2014
- Selected students will interview in December 2014 and January 2015
- Accepted students attend Orientation, Dress for Success, and Welcome Picnic in Spring 2015
- 1st Semester of classes in Fall 2015
- 2nd Semester of classes in Spring 2016
- 3rd Semester of classes and Pre-Capstone class in Fall 2016
- 4th Semester of classes and Capstone Project in Spring 2017
- Completion of the T&M Program in May 2017
If you are ready to get started on your application to the Denning Technology & Management Program, please download the attachment. The application is subject to change.