Georgia Tech’s emphasis on creating and sustaining innovative program offerings is increasingly attracting the best and brightest students to the Scheller College of Business. Private philanthropy for program enrichment is vital to maintaining the College’s standard of excellence and distinguishing our programs from the competition. The long list of transformative educational opportunities has grown to include the following:
Steven A. Denning Technology & Management Program
The Steven A. Denning Technology & Management Program is a partnership between the Scheller College of Business and the College of Engineering allowing undergraduates to receive a degree in their major and a minor in engineering and management. The College is exploring opportunities to expand the Program to include other Colleges.
- Seeking 10 endowed named Steven A. Denning Technology & Management Program scholarships from $200 thousand
Click here to learn more about the Denning Program
(Technological Innovation: Generating Economic Results)
The TI:GER Program is an award-winning collaboration between Georgia Tech and Emory Law School teaching engineering and science PhD, MBA and law students how to commercialize innovative technologies.
- Seeking endowment for named program from $10 million
- Seeking endowments for named interdisciplinary tracks from $5 million:
- Named Biomedical Track
- Named Sustainability Track
- Named Nanotechnology Track
- Named General TI:GER Track
- Seeking endowed MBA Fellowships with a preference for TI:GER students from $250 thousand
- Seeking TI:GER team sponsorship from $1.25 million (endowed) or $100 thousand (expendable - $50 thousand a year for two years)
Click here to learn more about the TI:GER Program
Georgia Tech Business Plan Competition
The Georgia Tech Business Plan Competition succeeds at both educating students and facilitating the creation of technology-based businesses; the annual competition is open to all Georgia Tech students and alumni who have graduated within the last five years.
- Seeking endowment for named Business Plan Competition from $2.5 million
- Seeking annual sponsorship from $100 thousand
Click here to learn more about the Business Plan Competition